TIF Battery Pack Nickel Metal Hydride for TIF8800X - TIF8809
The TIF Battery Pack Nickel Metal Hydride is built specifically for the TIF8800X combustible gas detector.
How to install the TIF Battery Pack:
- Remove the rubber boot from the edges of the tool.
- Unthread the screw that keeps the battery cover in position, and take off the cover.
- Connect the 4-pin plug on the battery pack harness to the tool, and ensure that the battery pack is positioned in the chamber.
- Install the battery cover again and screw it properly to close the instrument.
- Fit the rubber boot again and the TIF8800X is ready for use after charging.
- Type: NiMH
- Fits: TIF8800X
- Dimensions: 3.5" x 6" x 3.5"
- Suggested Products
- Similar Products
- People Who Bought This Also Bought