The Style-Line Soft Sanders are a pack of six blocks that with varying densities. The sanding blocks are flexible enough to be compressed or distorted to fit into places that are hard to sand.
You may use the sander blocks with adhesive-backed sandpapers. The soft, rounded edges eliminate gouging. The blocks can easily glide over various surface levels without flipping over. The blocks are light in weight and prevent hand fatigue even after hours of use no matter how you hold them.
The blocks are pliable and soft and are extremely resistant to solvents. The tapered edges of the blocks allow you to sand underneath and over even the hard-to-reach areas. The blocks come with an offset handle that provides a clear view of the sanded surface. This product is made in the USA and is available in three different lengths.
Key Features of the Style-Line Soft Sanders:
- The soft, rounded edges reduce gouging. Blocks glide over varying surface levels without flipping over
- The lightweight blocks eliminate hand fatigue no matter how they're held
- Blocks are resistant to most solvents
- Tapered edges of blocks permit sanding up to and underneath those hard-to-access areas
- The blocks are best used with adhesive backed sandpapers
- Sold in sets of 6
- Three different lengths available
Tips & Techniques DVD Included with Each Set!