Removing dents with a slide hammer is a tried-and-true method of dent repair. However it's imprecise and can be rough on your hands.The innovative Stud Buddy addresses these challenges. This tool is designed to grip the stud. The surface pad resting on work surface acts as a Class 2 lever to give you complete control for pulling dents. Pulling of dents using this tool is consistent and complete and is an easier technique for repair.
If you have a stud welder, then you need the Stud Buddy to make it a versatile tool. Just weld your draw pin into the lowest dent point with the help of the stud welder and raise the dent using the Stud Buddy. When you use the Stud Buddy, you can be sure of the sensitive control and eliminate the need for pulling. The Stud Buddy can handle large or small dents very easily.
Key Features of the Stud Buddy:
- Durable set of pliers designed to grip the stud, and with a broad surface pad resting on the work surface, acts as a Class 2 lever
- Makes repairs easier and faster
- Gives you the flexibility of applying necessary pressure without the need for guessing
- Use with your stud gun to pull dents
- Provides excellent grip for larger pulls
- Easy to position