Strut Alignment Level / Camber Gauge
Regular Price: $47.99
On Sale For: $30.99
Restore your vehicle’s camber settings after installation or strut repair of ball joints, CV joints, or tie rod ends with the help of Strut Alignment Level / Camber Gauge. The tool removes the guess work when restoring camber settings. This tool allows the technician to drive the vehicle safely before the more accurate wheel alignment is performed.
The strut alignment method is more accurate than other methods as it sets the alignment very close to the original factory settings. It also enables you to cut time off the actual alignment after the repair is done.
How to restore camber settings
- Attach the tool’s strong magnetic base to the brake rotors, steering knuckle or spindle before the repair job
- Calibrate the bubble level to record proper camber
- After the drop, reattach the tools and adjust struts to level them out
Key Features of the Strut Alignment Level / Camber Gauge
- Helps in restoring vehicle camber settings after strut repair or installation
- The set includes camber settings from -3 to +3
- Super strong magnet
- Easy-to-read and unbreakable bubble level
- Works on all vehicles equipped with MacPherson struts
- Can remain on the vehicle during repair, or can be removed
There are no comments for this product.