StrongArm Electric Winch For Frame Racks
The StrongArm Electric Winch For Frame Racks is a double line winch that helps in loading disabled cars to frame rack. The frame rack includes an auxiliary handle that is ready for hold down. The electric winch comes with 50' of 7/32" cable. You can select the mounting plate provided below to help in the easy mounting of the winch to frame-straightening machines, marine railway systems, light towers, greenhouse ventilation and also when pulling small aircraft in and out of air hangers. The electric winch works well for indoor use and for fixed applications that have access to AC power.
- 4000-lb. Capacity
- Power in, power out and freewheeling controls
- 50 feet of 7/32in. galvanized aircraft cable
- 120V AC motor draws 6 Amps
- No clutch
- 3-wire cord
- Built-in 3-position rocker switch and emergency handle
- Volts: 120V
- Amps: 8A
- Load Capacity: 4000 lbs.
- Gear Ratio: 570:01:00
- Cable: 7/32" x 50'
- Pulley Block & Hook: Yes
- Approximate Load Speed:
- No Load, Full Reel: 9 ft/min
- No Load Empty Reel: 3 ft/min
- Full Load Full Reel: 4 ft/min
- Full Load Empty Reel: 2 ft/min
- Suggested Products
- Similar Products
- People Who Bought This Also Bought