Streamlight Stylus® LED Pen Flashlight - UV LED - 65069
Finding The Fakes, Frauds & Forgers.
forgers and counterfeiters become more sophisticated, officials are finding new
ways to create fraudulent-resistant documents. One of the most effective
methods is to imprint hidden ink which is extremely difficult to reproduce and
is only detectable by using ultraviolet light.
All states will soon incorporate such images in their driver's licenses. They are also used on credit cards, vehicle registration cards, currencies, checks, and other important documents. Once these new documents are in place, it will be up to those of you on the front lines to
identify the fakes, frauds and forgers.
Now You See It!
When you shine a Streamlight ultraviolet flashlightlight on a document with hidden graphics, you'll see the "invisible" graphics. If no image appears, you will know instantly that the document is fraudulent.
An Important Forensic Tool
Streamlight ultraviolet lights are also used by medical examiners to quickly detect the presence of proteins at crime scenes.
Great for Leak Detection. Ultraviolet Light Is Today's Rediscovered Tool! Ultraviolet light is used to fluoresce dyes used in many leak detection applications, in automotive serving and air conditioning system servicing
- Ultraviolet light for fluorescent detection of fraudulent documents and for use in forensic investigations
- Black Aluminum case
- High-intensity LED lasts 100,000 hours
- 375 NM Ultraviolet LED
- Powered by 3 “AAAA” alkaline batteries
- Runs up to 60 continuous hours
- Momentary blink and constant "On" modes
- Serialized for easy identification
- Pocket clip for easy access
- 6.21" long
- 1.1 oz.
- Suggested Products
- Similar Products
- People Who Bought This Also Bought