Steck Super Seam Buster - 20017
On Sale For: $39.99
The Steck Super Seam Buster can be fixed to any hammer and is used for detaching spot welds, quarter panels, bonded door skins, pinchwelds, and rockers. By attaching to an air hammer, it speeds up operation and minimizes arm fatigue when compared to traditional hammer and chisel removal techniques. The seam buster is built from super tough alloy steel and features a cushioned handle for shock absorption and a comfortable grip.
It is necessary to drill out spot welds first. Both ends of this tool are sharpened to allow effortless penetration and separation of pinchwelds. The sharp top end helps in penetrating the panels, and the lower edge provides side impact to drive the panels apart from each other.
Key Features of the Steck Super Seam Buster:
- Attaches to the air hammer
- Made from super tough alloy steel
- Cushioned handle with shock absorbent property
- Enables more efficient separation of quarter panels, bonded door skins, rockers and spot welds than traditional methods
- Sharpened on two edges
- Reduces arm fatigue
- Suggested Products
- Similar Products
- People Who Bought This Also Bought