Steck EZ-Rest Door Hanger - 21870
Attaches to Your Floor Jack
The Steck EZ-Rest Door Hanger is designed to simplify the process of removing and installing vehicle doors. This tool has padded removable side rails and an easy on-off design that makes it a breeze to get the job done single-handedly. Mishandling car doors can leave big marks on the doors, including dings, scratches, and dents. A door can start sagging at the hinges after years of use, which is where the EZ- Rest Door Hanger can come in handy.
The padded rails make it easy to position the door accurately while the easy on-off design makes the Door Hanger compatible with most types of floor jacks that feature removable saddles. It fits floor jacks with saddle holes measuring 1.17" - 1.19" (30mm). Please note: floor jacks are sold separately.
This tool requires only a single person to do the job, which helps reduce labor costs. Apart from removing and installing doors, the versatile tool can be used for hanging bumpers, storing glass, and other purposes. Steck Manufacturing Company has been in business since 1946 and is one of the most popular brands in automotive repair tools. They are specialists in making tools for the collision repair market.
Special Features of the Steck EZ-Rest Door Hanger:
- Padded removable side rails for easy and accurate positioning of doors
- Easy on and off design makes the tool compatible with most types of floor jacks with removable saddles
- It makes the work easy enough to be done by 1 person, reducing labor costs
- The versatile tool can be used to hang bumpers and store glass
- Suggested Products
- Similar Products
- People Who Bought This Also Bought