Spot Spray Non-Aerosol Sprayer
If you are a collision expert, then your body shop must have the Spot Spray Non-Aerosol Sprayer. With an 80-150psi operating pressure (max pressure: 200psi), this spot spray sprayer is very similar to a spray nozzle on a pump spray bottle. When the nozzle is made looser, the stream is larger, and the spray mist is finer when you turn the nozzle tighter. You can fill the sprayer with a maximum of 32oz fluid.
Available in two different colors, blue and red, you can now easily identify what's inside the sprayer can at a glance. It is best used for liquids such as acetone and thinner. The non-aerosol sprayer is eco-friendly as it eliminates dangerous and harmful propellants. The sprayer holds pressure well. With a spray distance of up to 5 feet (depending on the air pressure and the liquid filled inside), you can now ensure a solid stream from the non-aerosol sprayer.
The sprayer is not for use with paint products or flammable propellants.
How does the Spot Spray Non-Aerosol Sprayer work?
- Unscrew the filler cap on the top
- Add the necessary fluid/liquid
- Replace the filler cap
- Remove the black plastic cap on the filler cap
- With the help of a standard air chuck, charge the canister with compressed air
- Press trigger to spray the liquid
- To achieve a stream instead of a spray, you must remove the insert inside the brass spray tip
- Refill with solvent and compressed air whenever needed
Key Features of the Spot Spray Non-Aerosol Sprayer:
- 80-150psi operating pressure (max pressure: 200psi)
- Max Capacity 32oz
- Eliminates dangerous or harmful propellants
- Not for use with paint products
- Available in Red or Blue
- Capacity: 32 oz
- Working Pressure: 80 - 150 psi
- Maximum Pressure: 200 psi
|Red Spot Sprayer - 19419||TTN-19419||Regular Price: $34.99
On Sale For: $28.97
|Blue Spot Sprayer - 19424||TITAN-19424||Price: $34.99||
- Suggested Products
- Similar Products
- People Who Bought This Also Bought