SK Tools 1/4" Drive Torque Screwdriver - SKT0587
Regular Price: $207.16
On Sale For: $191.86
The SK Tools 1/4" Drive Torque Screwdriver features user-settable torque for different applications during assembly or maintenance of automobiles. It meets all ASME B107.14M and ISO 6790 standards.
One of the special features of the SK Tools 1/4" Drive Torque Screwdriver is that when it reaches the desired torque level, it emits an audible and tactile impulse. It can be calibrated to ±6% of the torque reading, and the scales that are clearly marked on the shaft are magnified for easy viewing. Operator cannot over torque as clutch releases automatically at desired torque level. It is designed to meet or exceed ASME B1107.14M abd ISO 6789 specifications
Special Features of the SK Tools 1/4" Drive Torque Screwdriver:
- User-settable torque
- Emits an audible and tactile impulse when it reaches desired torque
- Calibrated to ±6% of torque reading
- Anti-backlash design enhances repeatedly
- Bi-directional adjustment operation
- Meets or exceeds ASME B1107.14M abd ISO 6789 specifications
- Uses standard 1/4" hex bits, adapters and sockets
- Drive Size: 1/4" Female Hex
- Torque Capacity: 2-36 in- lbs. (0-2.4 Nm)
- Accuracy: +/- 6%
- Length w/o Bit: 7.8"
There are no comments for this product.