On Sale For: $196.96
The Shrinker/ Stretcher is a useful metal shaping tool that helps in forming complex shapes as desired during repair work. It features two dies – one for stretching and the other for shrinking. The shrinker die compresses metals for inside angles while the stretcher die stretches metal for outside angles. The Shrinker/ Stretcher works well for auto body trim and door panel edging jobs. It is built to contour sheet metal and create radius bends.
The steel jaws are hardened and can apply sufficient force to curve and angle metals of different gauges. This tool works on 18-gauge mild steel, 16-gauge aluminum, and 20-gauge stainless steel. Its base has pre-drilled holes to enable quick and easy mounting. The Shrinker/Stretcher is powder coated to inhibit the formation of rust.
Key Features of the Shrinker/ Stretcher:
- Hardened steel jaws exert immense force
- Powder coating prevents rust
- Pre-drilled holes at the base to make mounting easy
- Shrinker tool compresses metal
- Stretcher tool helps in stretching metal
- Bend Capacity: Up to 3" radius
- Jaws: Hardened Steel
- Suggested Products
- Similar Products
- People Who Bought This Also Bought