If a complete project kit for automotive paint jobs is on your mind, then you will find the Sherwin-Williams Planet Color Barrett-Jackson Restoration System Urethane Color Kit handy. With necessary tools for mixing and preparing the paints before spraying, this urethane color kit comes in different paint colors for you to select the one you want.
This automotive paint kit contains the following items:
- Mixing cup
- Two paint strainers
- Two wooden stir sticks
- A pair of large gloves
- Application Guide
Use four parts color and one part hardener to prepare the mixture. A gallon kit makes overall refinishing jobs easy, and can produce five sprayable quarts of paint. Being a single stage color, it does not need a clear coat. Thus, the application of primer followed by the color can complete the paint restoration process.
However, if you want to add depth to the coat, you can put a clear coat on the paint. The best thing about this premium urethane paint is that it does not deteriorate in quality if you leave it exposed to chemicals such as gasoline. If necessary, you can buff after 24 hours air dry using a 2000 grit sandpaper followed by a 3000 grit one for cross-sanding. Simplify your automobile paint restoration jobs with the Sherwin-Williams Planet Color Barrett-Jackson Restoration System Urethane Color Kit.
Key Features of the Sherwin-Williams Planet Color Barrett-Jackson Restoration System Urethane Color Kit:
This item can only ship by ground within the Continental US.
Next Day or 2nd Day, AK & HI, & International delivery not available.
- All-in-one Kit: includes color, hardener, mixing cup, paint strainers, wooden sticks, gloves and an instructions guide
- 4:1 Mix Ratio: of paint and hardener
- Single Stage Color: does not require a clear coat on top unless you want to add depth to the paint
- Outstanding Drying Times: dries overnight when left to dry normally in the air
- Professional Quality Paint: stays intact even when it gets exposed to chemicals
- Cost-Effective: completes a restoration paint job at a fraction of the cost of a typical paint job