The Sharpe Razor HVLP Primer Paint Gun is available in three nozzle sizes – 1.8mm, 2.3mm, and 2.5mm. It is the industry’s first universal spray gun platform for the automobile refinishing market. The Razor HVLP Primer features a stainless steel nozzle and needle. Staying durable through use, the needle delivers premium quality atomization. This Razor gun comes with a 23 oz. brushed aluminum cup.
The Sharpe Razor HVLP Primer Paint Gun reduces overspray and keeps it to a minimum to cut down on masking and sanding tasks. Made in the USA, this primer paint gun has an ergonomically designed blue, anodized handle providing sound grip and comfort along with less fatigue. The trigger is lightweight and offers a low pull so that the painter can comfortably operate the gun. Deploying cutting-edge technology, this gun provides good atomization rate, superior material flow, and high transfer efficiency.
Key Features of the Sharpe Razor HVLP Primer Paint Gun:
- Provides premium paint finishes
- Superior material flow
- Fine atomization
- Good transfer efficiency
- Lightweight and balanced
- Ergonomically designed handle for good grip and less fatigue
- 1.8mm, 2.3mm, and 2.5mm nozzle tips
- Stainless steel needle and nozzle
- Includes 23 oz. aluminum cup
- Aids primer applications
- Made in the USA
- Fluid Tips: 1.8 mm, 2.3 mm, 2.5mm
- Air Inlet Size: 1/4" npsm (R 1/4 - 19)
- Max. Air Inlet Pressure: 29 psi (0.2 MPa, 2.0 bar)
- Air Consumption: 14.4 CFM at 29 psi (2.0 bar)
- Cup Size: 23 oz. (0.68 lt.) cup
- Weight with cup: 1.3 lb (0.6 kg)
- Finish: Anodized
- Pattern Size: 14"