The Sharpe Finex FX1000 Mini HVLP Paint Gun is perfect for providing impeccable touch-ups. The mini paint gun belongs to a new generation of guns that provides maximum performance with a smaller size.
The new line of paint guns is designed to reduce the strain on your hands while maintaining the overall job quality. This special design comes with 29% fewer parts than older models, has precision lids, repair kits, and a minimal trigger pull compared to other guns available in the market.
With a two-finger pull, the minigun gives you access to tough-to-reach spots like door jambs; it also causes less fatigue, allowing you to complete thorough touch-up projects. Do not be fooled by the size of this mini gun, as this little gun packs quite a powerful punch.
Features of the Sharpe Finex FX1000 Mini HVLP Paint Gun
- Large pattern size of up to 9"
- Comes with a 125cc cup, wrench, and cleaning brush
- Two-finger trigger that reduces stress
- Has multiple nozzle options ranging from 0.6 to 1.4 for spraying primer, base, and clear coats
- Comes with one year warranty
Technical Specs of the Sharpe Finex FX1000 Mini HVLP Paint Gun:
- Fluid Tips: 1.0 mm, 1.4 mm
- Air Consumption: 7.0 SCFM
- Maximum inlet HVLP psi: 29 (2.0 bar, 200 kPa)
- Dry Weight Without Cup: 322 g
- Air Inlet npsm: 1/4 in
- Finish: Black Nickel
- Cup Size: 125 cc
- 1 mm: Light industrial, hobby, spot repair, base coat, clear coat
- 1.4 mm: Base coat, clear coat single stages, sealers, low solid clear, clear coat
- 0.6 mm: Light industrial, hobby, spot repair, base coat, clear coat
- 0.8 mm: Light industrial, hobby, spot repair, base coat, clear coat
- 1.2 mm: Base coat, high solid, single stages, clear coat
For maximum efficiency, please flush the paint gun if any of the following conditions are met:
- Before changing colors
- Before the paint dries up inside the equipment
- Every day
- After your last project for the day
- Before storing away for long periods
- Before you repair the equipment
You must always use a solvent that suits the gun-wetted parts and the fluid that you will use to spray. Take a look at the Product Manual and Parts List Here.