Sharpe 880A Air Control Unit - 6950
Keep Those Air Tools Running Efficiently With Clean Dry Air
For your air tools and air cylinders to operate efficiently, you must ensure that they are free from moisture, contamination, and oil. Therefore, it is vital that you maintain the durability and safety of the pneumatic cylinder along with the respective tools. Increase the life of the pneumatic components when you work with the Sharpe 880A Air Control Unit. The air control unit improves the quality of your paint jobs by filtering out the contaminants before they are sprayed out.
It is very important that your pneumatic tools operate with clean, dry air at the required pressure. Continuous pressure fluctuations lead to discontinuous air demands that can affect proper operation. Dirty and wet air causes your air tools to run sluggishly and be subject to costly and frequent repairs. By installing this unit, you can ensure the quality of your compressed air.
The Air Control Unit includes an 18C-3R regulator with 160 lb inverted psi gauge and an air cock. With the regulator capacity of 50cfm, this unit has the filter capacity of 75cfm. The air control unit consists of two regulated outlets. One of the filtered main line outlets with 200 psi gauge comes with air cock/shut off feature. To ensure that your pneumatic tools and cylinders are free of contamination, moisture, and oil, it is important that you install the Sharpe 880A Air Control Unit.
Key Features of the Sharpe 880A Air Control Unit:
- Effectively removes dirt, water, oil and other contaminants to protects air cylinders and air tools
- The particle filter removes moisture and other particles down to 5 microns
- Comes with an 18C-3R regulator and a 160 lb. inverted gauge and air cock
- Includes regulated outlet and filtered main line outlet
- Filter Capacity: 75 cfm
- Regulator Capacity: 50 cfm
- Air Inlet Size: 1/2" NPT (f)
- Air Outlet Size: 3/8" NPT (f) and 1/4" NPT (f) plugged
- Suggested Products
- Similar Products
- People Who Bought This Also Bought