Sharpe 606B Air Control Unit with Filter - 6730
The durability and safety of a pneumatic cylinder and its respective tools depend on the quality of the compressed air present inside them. To operate efficiently, the air cylinders and air tools must be free of oil, moisture, and contamination.
You can achieve excellent results and increase the life of the pneumatic components you work with when you use the Sharpe 606B Air Control Unit with Filter. Pressure fluctuations bring in a discontinuous demand of air. Such fluctuations can, in many ways, affect the proper operation of the entire circuit and may hamper your work.
This air control unit with filter helps in improving the quality of your paint jobs. This system filter removes moisture and dirt down to 5 microns. The system uses a re-usable edge type filter. No need to redo your paint job. This unit removes dirt and oil in your airline before you begin painting.
The Air Control Unit includes an 18C-3R regulator with 160 lb inverted psi gauge and an air cock. With the regulator capacity of 50cfm, this unit has the filter capacity of 120cfm. The air control unit consists of two regulated outlets. One of the filtered main line outlets with 200 psi gauge comes with air cock/shut off feature. To bring out contamination, moisture and oil from pneumatic cylinders and tools it is important that you install the Sharpe 606B Air Control Unit with Filter.
Key Features of the Sharpe 606B Air Control Unit with Filter:
- Effectively removes dirt, water, oil and other contaminations to protect air cylinders and air tools
- The particle filter removes moisture and other particles down to 5 microns
- Unit comes with an 18C-3R regulator and a 160 lb inverted gauge and air cock
- Includes regulated outlet and filtered main line outlet with 200 lb. gauge
- Filter Capacity: 120cfm
- Regulator Capacity: 50 cfm
- Suggested Products
- Similar Products
- People Who Bought This Also Bought