Sharpe 606 Air Filter - 6710
Eliminate contaminants such as water, oil and others from air cylinders and tools by using the Sharpe 606 Air Filter. Even tiny particles of dirt, water or oil in your air line could work against achieving great spray finishes. Today’s high solids and water-borne are very sensitive to contaminants. If the paint has flaws like pinholes, fisheyes, or blushing, it spells the need for rework. This can mean a waste of effort, time and money. Hence, there is a need for the right filter equipment so that you get perfect finishes and professional results.
This replacement air filter consists of a large, reusable, edge-type filter element with the benefits of protection for the air control unit in your body shop. This air filter contains a 5 micron filter with an air inlet and two air outlets.
The Sharpe 606 Air Filter functions as a replacement filter for Sharpe 1 606A Air Control Unit. It operates on a maximum pressure of 160 psi and has a filter capacity of 120 cfm.
Parts of the Sharpe 606 Air Filter:
- Bottle lid
- Rod Assembly
- Filter Element
- Mach Filter Bottle
- Air Cock Regulator Valve
- Download Instruction Manual & Parts List
Key Features of the Sharpe 606 Air Filter:
- Enables quick and efficient removal of contaminants such as oil and water from the air equipment
- 5 micron filtration – traps even tiny particles and eliminates them
- Works as a replacement air filter for Sharpe 1 606A Air Control Unit
- Filter: 5 micron
- Filter Capacity: 120 cfm
- Air Inlet Size: 1/4" NPT
- Air Outlet Size: 1/4" NPT and 1/4" NPT Plugged
- Maximum Operating Pressure: 160 psi
- Suggested Products
- Similar Products
- People Who Bought This Also Bought