Get the Shark II Dent Removal System for your auto body workshop. This system has everything you will ever need to remove dings and dents from automobiles. This high power system helps you get out dents cleanly every time with less fatigue.
The 110-volt dent removal system is the perfect option to replace your regular stud welder. With higher productivity and greater results, the Dent Removal system pulls out dents simply and easily.
What does this system include?
- 110 volt 50Hz
- Pin / Washer Tip
- Shrink Tip
- Wiggle Wire Tip
- (2) long rods with slide weight
- Leverage Puller
- 1/2 lb. Wiggle Wire
How to operate the Shark II Dent Removal System?
- Install the appropriate electrodes and ensure that the rods and the electrodes are tightly secured
- Ensure that the area is free of paint and rust
- Start with shortest weld time setting and increase the time only if necessary
- The system provides you with several pulling methods and a shrinking tip
- For larger dents, we recommend that you use the wiggle wire and the bear claws
- You can achieve the quality of finish you desire by carefully pulling and shrinking without using a dolly but only a file
- After the process of welding, the best way to break-off is to twist rather than to wiggle side by side
- You will have to clean and regrind the pulling rod tips for better maintenance
- For better working of the rods, we recommend that you work with sharpened point of 3/32" to 1/8" across the top
Points to Remember
- Longer weld time does not increase adhesion of pull rods, pins, and wiggle wires
- Massive shrinking may cause the unit to overheat and will cause the temperature fuse in the transformer to switch off temporarily
Shark II User Manual
Shark II Tip Sheet