SEM Texture Coating - 39853
Replicate the original finish on instrument panels, dashes, plastic bumpers, consoles, and other textured plastic and vinyl parts with the SEM Texture Coating. It is a distinct blend of flexible materials and comes in a ready to spray formula. The coating dries quickly and can be top coated with most of the refinishing solutions available on the market. There is no need for a primer when you use this time and money saving formula.
How to apply the SEM Textured Coating:
- Surface Preparation: Repair damaged areas as necessary and lightly sand the area to be textured with 320-400 grit sandpaper.
- Mixing: This coating is ready to spray, and you don’t need to thin it. Shake the aerosol before use. If you want a finer texture, then you may add a small amount of reducer.
- Application: You can alter the finishes from very fine textures to heavy or wavy effects by changing the distance from the surface sprayed or by changing the speed of application. Leave a flash time of 5 to 10 minutes between coats. After the surface is dry to touch, sand the area lightly with a gray scuff pad or 400-grit sandpaper to get a uniform texture.
Key Features of the SEM Textured Coating:
- Reproduces the original finish on instrument panels, plastic bumpers, consoles, dashes, and other vinyl and plastic parts
- Can be top coated if desired with refinishing products
- Does not require priming
- Ready to spray formula
- Can be used to quickly restore dashboards and flexible bumpers
- 20 oz. aerosol can
- Net Weight: 16 oz.
This item can only ship by ground within the Continental US.
Next Day or 2nd Day, AK & HI, & International delivery not available.
- Suggested Products
- Similar Products
- People Who Bought This Also Bought