Rust can be an irksome problem, be it on cast iron utensils or vehicle panels. Worry no more, the SEM Rust-Seal can convert the layer of rust into a protective coating. This acidic formula easily works through rust to leave behind a black layer that is permanent. Once it mixes in with rust, it continues to enter the rusted parts of the automobile panels to create a strong layer.
The efficient formula needs very little preparation, and you can apply it to both moist and dry rusty panels. Once applied to a panel, the SEM Rust-Seal can be left as is or covered with a topcoat; you can also sand it before applying the topcoat. Use it as a foundation for body fillers, primers, enamels, lacquers, and urethanes. Even though water-based topcoats might show some stains, the product will be effective. The cure time for this product is about 15-20 minutes, or until it is dry to the touch. The product is available in quart or pint sized containers. For best results, apply the SEM Rust-Seal with a brush or roller.
Special Features of the SEM Rust-Seal:
- Neutralizes rust
- Transforms rust into a permanent protective layer for the vehicle
- Leave as is or cover with a topcoat
- Apply with a brush or roller
- Can be sanded before applying topcoat
- Does not require much preparation and can be applied to moist and dry rusted panels
- Color - Milky green
- Viscosity - 54-58 KU
- Density - 8.74 #/gl (1048.8 g/l)
- Coverage - up to 486 sq.ft./gl at 1 mil
- Cure time – 15-20 minutes
- Available in quart or pint size
This item can only ship by ground within the Continental US.
Next Day or 2nd Day, AK & HI, & International delivery not available.
|Pint - 39308||SEM-39308||Price: $33.99||
|Quart - 39304||SEM-39304||Price: $57.99||
- Suggested Products
- Similar Products
- People Who Bought This Also Bought