SEM Pro-Tex Black Truckbed Liner Kit - 40640
Tough & Durable Non-Corrosive Coating that is Air and Water Tight
The SEM Pro-Tex Black Truckbed Liner Kit is a non-corrosive coating that is air and water tight and provides protection to truck beds with everyday use. This coating offers good protection and durability to your vehicle. It is a professional, two-component, urethane liner system that lends a hard and durable finish to truck beds.
his black liner exhibits exceptional chemical resistance and adheres well to most surfaces. It resists fading and has sound dampening properties. Just apply it and it will provide maintenance-free performance. The SEM Pro-Tex Black Truckbed Liner Kit dries harder than normal sprayable bed liner. It feels like a plastic liner when it is completely cured.
- Existing OEM paint
- (1) gallon PRO-TEX Truckbed Liner
- (2) quarts of 40674 Catalyst
- (2) paint pals
- Solvent Resistance: No color transfer with 100+ double rubs (ASTM D 5402)
- Viscosity: 22,000-30,000 cps
- Density: 10.22-10.29 #/gl (1226.4-1234.8 g/l)
- Flash Point: -4°F (-20°C)
- RTS Weight Solids: 82-84%
- RTS Volume Solids: 74-77%
- RTS VOC: 1.03-1.47 #/gl (124-176 g/l) RTS VOC : 1.54 #/gl (185 g/l)
- Pot Life @ 70°F (21°C) and 50% R.H. 20 minutes
- Coverage: 125 ft² per gallon
- Optimum Film Thickness: 15-20 mils
- Dust Free Time: 60-90 minutes
- Recommended Coats 2-3 coats
- Heat Cure Recommendations: 45 minute flash, 1 hour at 120ºF (49°C)
- Delivery Time: 8 hours (air dry), allow 48 hours before use of truckbed
Prep, Mixing, Application & Cleanup Instructions
Safety Data Sheet
This item can only ship by ground within the Continental US.
Next Day or 2nd Day, AK & HI, & International delivery not available.
There are no comments for this product.