SEM Heavy Bodied White Seam Sealer - 40477
The SEM Heavy Bodied White Seam Sealer is the perfect two-component epoxy for use on interior or exterior seams, joints and voids. Applying seam sealer is one of the more important things you can do for your car. It will keep the moisture our of your car. By matching your seam sealer to the original sealer on your car, any repair work should blend in and not be noticeable.
The SEM Heavy-Bodied White Seam Sealer is a non-sagging formula that duplicates OEM sealers. It will not shrink, harden or crack when it dries.
- OEM Recommended
- Direct to metal
- Paintable immediately with most solvent-based coatings
- Non-sag formula duplicates OEM sealers
- True white color
- Will not shrink, harden or crack
- Fast cure increases production
- Sprayable for additional viscocity
- Can be used on steel, aluminum, OEM finish, epoxy primer and DTM urethane primer
- Size: 7 oz. cartridge
- Color: White
- Working time: 10 min
- Set time: 15 min
- Top coat time: 0 min
- Cure time: 1 hr
Prep, Mixing, Application & Cleanup Instructions
Safety Data Sheet
This item can only ship by ground within the Continental US.
Next Day or 2nd Day, AK & HI, & International delivery not available.
There are no comments for this product.