With this carbon fiber-enriched product, you will be able to complete incredibly sound structural and cosmetic repairs on a variety of materials, including fiberglass, SMC, steel, HPA, PPO/PA and aluminum, among others. It is resistant to staining and shrinkage, and will not swell when applied to substrates. The SEM Carbo-Fill Plus also totally eliminates the so-called “halo effect”that comes with many other types of carbon fill products.
This product, made here in the United States, comes in a 27 oz. tube and features a light gray formula. It offers a work time of just three to five minutes, with a sand time between 10 and 15 minutes, on average.
Key Features of the SEM Carbo-Fill Plus, Tube - 40542:
- Will not swell on substrates
- Carbon fiber enriched formula that offers exceptional cosmetic and structural repair for SMC, fiberglass, steel, aluminum, HPA and PPO/PA.
- Stain and shrinkage resistant
- Eliminates halo effect
How to apply:
- Use a spreader to apply the SEM Carbo-Fill Plus to your repair.
- Give the area time to cure for about 10 to 15 minutes. Then, sand the repair with 180-grit
- Complete your repair, following the instructions provided by the paint manufacturer.
- 27oz tube
- Light gray formula
- Work time: 3-5 mins
- Sand time: 10-15 mins
- Made in USA
Prep, Mixing, Application & Cleanup Instructions
Safety Data Sheet
This item can only ship by ground within the Continental US.
Next Day or 2nd Day, AK & HI, & International delivery not available.