SEM 1K HS Semi-Gloss Clear Coat - 40913
This is a mid-gloss, aerosol, acrylic clear coat that body and paint technicians can use for refinishing underhoods and other OEM lower gloss panels. This clear coat protects color finish and adds a mild gloss to basecoats.
Because the 1K HS Semi-Gloss is an aerosol, it enables technicians to apply clear coat right on the shop floor and you don't have to spend time cleaning paint guns. Reduces labor by up to 85% when refinishing support parts, cut-ins & jambs!
- Matches underhood gloss
- Quick-dry formula reduces cycle time
- Shop floor compliant
- Produces a professional spray pattern
- Aerosol sprays evenly without any streaks
- Saves time on mixing and reduces waste
- 15.5 oz aerosol
- Coats: 2 – 3 medium coats
- Distance: 6 – 8"
- Flash time: 3 – 5 minutes between coats
- Dry Time: 1 hour after final coat before handling
- Color: Clear
- Net Wt: 15.5 fl oz.
Technical Data Sheet
Safety Data Sheet
Exception=Conversion failed when converting the nvarchar value 'SEM-40903' to data type int.
There are no comments for this product.