This charger gives fleet operations, D-I-Y’ers and professionals a wide range of charging rates, an engine start rate and the ability to analyze electrical and starting system problems.
- For 6 and 12 volt batteries.
- Fan cooled.
- 200 amp 12 volt/100 amp 6 volt engine start – for emergency starting.
- 40 amp rapid charge – charges in 1/2 to 1 hour.
- 10 amp fast charge – for everyday charging needs. Charges in 3 to 5 hours.
- 2 amp trickle charge – charges a small 12 volt battery in 2 to 12 hours.
- Multi-function tester.
- Two rotary switches.
- "Hold" position on timer switch – for continuous charging.
- Voltmeter for battery testing.
- UL Rating: 2/10 amp and 40 amp continuous, 200 amp start.
- Discharge Rating: 3/12/50 amp.
- CUL Listed: Model SF-4022
This item can only ship by ground within the Continental US.
Next Day or 2nd Day, AK & HI, & International delivery not available.