SATA Easy Flex Paint Stand - EF110
Authorized Sata Distributors such as Auto Body Toolmart are not allowed to sell Sata products over the internet. Beware of sites that claim to offer genuine Sata items. They are not authorized and you may be buying a fake or an item that won’t be covered under Sata’s warranty.
Not Available For Purchase From Our Website.
SATA® Easy Flex Paint Stand is a very nifty accessory to have in your body shop. It is designed to help you move painted automobile parts with ease, without having to worry about blotches on the excellent paint job that you have just completed.
Key Features of The SATA Easy Flex Paint Stand:
- Superior Flexibility: gives you the option to turn the stand around to almost a complete 360º
- Adjusts vertically and horizontally: making it easy to fit different panels of varying sizes
- Any automobile part, including a bumper, can be placed on this versatile panel
- Two large, durable rubber wheels make it easy to move the stand around your shop
- Four flexible hook holders increase safety
- Precision steel body makes the easy-flex paint stand very durable
- Electrogalvanized body: the precision steel has a nickel coating, which makes it scrape and scratch proof
- Paint build-up is slow compared to the other stands in the market, so it can be used continuously for 5, 10, or even 15 years before the need to recondition
- Pointed plastic knobs reduce the build-up of paint on the knobs, thus increasing their durability
- The flexible structure takes very little space when you need to store it. It stands just about 6" away from the walls
- Once inverted, the ergonomically designed stand is only 3 feet high and 3 feet wide, giving you an opportunity to store multiple stands together
- Features a flexible and open system that allows you to use some small parts, including competing parts, from your collection
- Both sides of the panel can be primed or painted
There are no comments for this product.