SAS Pure Air 2000 With Opti-Fit Respirators
The SAS Pure Air 2000 With Opti-Fit Respirator is a unique respiratory protection system that utilizes a single air line to provide clean, filtered Grade D air for breathing from electric shop compressors. It is extremely lightweight and is convenient to use. Made in the USA, the Opti-Fit Respirators are available in medium and large sizes. This product is compliant with OSHA 29CFR 1910.134 standards.
Containing separate air controls for mask and air line, the Opti-Fit Respirators maintain pressure for use of spray equipment, air tools, and sanders. Make sure that you do not use it in IDLH (Immediately Dangerous to Life and Health) atmospheres or with compressors that operate with kerosene and gasoline. Remember not to operate at levels above 300 PSI. The manufacturer advises using a high-quality water and oil separator before the installation of this respiratory system.
Key Features of the SAS Pure Air 2000 With Opti-Fit Respirators:
- Provides respiratory protection
- Single air line supplies clean and filtered Grade D breathing air from electric shop compressors
- Maintains pressure for spray equipment, air tools and sanders
- Complies with OSHA 29CFR 1910.134 standards
- Separate air controls for air line and mask
- Very lightweight
- Easy to operate
- Available in two sizes – medium (2001-04) and large (2001-06)
- Made in the USA
|Medium Size Mask - 2001-04
|Large Size Mask - 2001-06
Exception=Conversion failed when converting the nvarchar value '8261-M' to data type int.
There are no comments for this product.