Saber Exact Match LED Pocket Light
What is CRI?
CRI color rendering index is a measure of a light source's ability to show object colors "realistically" or "naturally" compared to a familiar reference source, either incandescent or daylight. The higher the CRI value, the more natural the colors appear.
Exact Match high color rendering index lights are designed for both paint and body shop technicians. They are used for the visual examination of color and appearance of automotive coatings and finishes.
This Exact Match LED Pocket Lamp Features:
- A high CRI Value COB LED provides bright light to aid in matching the exact paint color
- 110 lumens for low setting and 300 lumens for high setting
- 4000-4500K color temperature
- To prolong battery life there is a one minute automatic shutoff
- 3.7 Volt, 1000mAh Li-Ion rechargeable battery
- Includes (4) chemically resistant replacement lenses
- Magnetic base swivels 180 degrees
- Includes lanyard for secure use
- Versatile 3-in-1 charging system
- Suggested Products
- Similar Products
- People Who Bought This Also Bought