FREE Shipping in Continental USA.
All other will be contacted with shipping costs
before order is processed.
Ideal for Refrigerated Trailers, Buses, RVs with Multiple Refrigerants
Looking for the right tool for your refrigerated trailer? Try the RobinAir Refrigerant Recovery, Recycle, Evacuate, and Recharge Machine. It is perfect for refrigerated buses, recreational vehicles (RVs), and buses featuring more than one refrigerant.
This versatile machine can help ‘recover, recycle, evacuate, and recharge R-12, R-134a, R-22, R-502 MP and HP, and other types of machines. This recharge machine has a lockout panel that can help reduce the mixing of refrigerants within a system. It comes with two 50-pound tanks.
Special Features of the RobinAir Refrigerant Recovery, Recycle, Evacuate, and Recharge Machine:
- Recovery, recycling, evacuating, and recharging are done in quick, continuous actions making the machine perfect for big vehicles.
- It has R-12 and R-134a capabilities and is compatible with many models; this makes the special tool suitable for fleet maintenance.
- The powerful microprocessor can be programmed easily. It provides a signal when it is time to change the filter-drier, vacuum pump oil, or compressor oil.
- The special float chamber automatically adjusts from liquid to vapor, providing maximum recovery.
- The electronic scale makes recharging to factory standards very simple. It can also efficiently weigh recovered refrigerant and offers tank overfill protection.
- The CoolTech vacuum pump with 6 CFM capacity completely evacuates the system and gets it ready for recharging.
- Single-Pass recycling helps keep the first pass through the filter-drier. The heavy-duty filter-drier will remove moisture and acid from the refrigerant.
- Handles up to 200 pounds between change-overs and features two 50 pound tanks, one with 1/4" and the other 1/2" Acme fittings.
- Comes with three sets of charging hoses - one for R-12, one for automotive R-134a, and one for other refrigerants using 1/4 inch hoses.
This product ships by truck