The Fastest and Easiest Means of Connecting Charging Lines
The Robinair Process Tube Adapter Kit provides the fastest and simplest way to connect charging lines to process tubes. This connection is necessary for evacuation and recharging of the system. The Robinair design enables a foolproof seal between the charging hose and tubing. When the seal is absolute, the possibility of tubing chips and flaring is eliminated.
When you have to adapt tubing to a charging hose, first cut off the tube seals and then insert the tube into the right size adapter to tighten the seal. Next, connect the charging line, evacuate and recharge. When the process of recharging is complete, crimp the tubing, remove the process fitting and solder the end of the process stub. The Process Tube Adapter Kit adapts 3/16", 1/4", 5/16" and 3/8" tubing to 1/4" MFL charging hose. The kit comes in its carrying case with a compartment for all parts.
Instruction for using the Robinair Process Tube Adapter Kit:
- Depressurize the system with the help of the manufacturer’s instructions.
- Ensure that the adapter parts and tubing are free of oil and moisture
- Install a piercing valve on the process tube
- Cut the end of the process tube just behind the pinch-off point or solder
- Slide the cap and the appropriate sized seal and washer assembly on the process tube
- Thread the body into the cap until hand tight
- Connect charging line before evacuating and recharging the system
- Crimp the tubing with the help of the pinch-off tool (not included)
- Remove the process fitting
- Solder the end of the process tube
Key Features of the Robinair Process Tube Adapter Kit:
- The fastest and the easiest means of connecting charging lines to process tubes for evacuation and recharging a system
- Positive seal between raw tubing and the charging hose
- Eliminates the possibility of tubing chips getting into the system and the need for flaring
- Comes in a carrying case with compartments for all parts
- Includes Adapters for 3/16", 1/4", 5/16" and 3/8" Tubing