Robinair Premier R-134A Refrigerant Recovery, Recycling, and Recharging Machine for Electric Vehicles - 34788NI-H
or 3 payments of $1,233.32 details
Regular Price: $4,349.99
On Sale For: $3,699.96
Services High Voltage Electric Compressor A/C Systems
Robinair 34788NI-H machine performs recover, recycle, evacuate, leak-test and recharge R-134a with improved 98.5% efficiency. The new design features a larger graphical display, automatic features including leak testing, automatic refrigerant refill and oil drain/inject – putting A/C lubricant back into the system. 34788 also boasts the ability to add a printer, USB data sharing, refrigerant identifier and wireless module for Wi-Fi or Bluetooth® communication.
- Services high voltage electric compressor A/C systems
- Features Fully-Automatic Function allowing you to program to recover, vacuum, leak test and charge without operating panel valves
- Multilingual display
- Machine has Automatic Oil Drain, a display reminds you to empty the graduated container to show the amount of oil to replace.
- Flushes a vehicle’s A/C system with refrigerant, eliminating any residual oil or other liquid. (Flushing adapters not included)
- Save & print before and after service data: Allows the user to store before and after service information by vehicle and print this information to provide to a customer.
- Visual & Audible Alarm will notify the user when service is complete, or if a problem has occurred. Monitors level after evacuation, informs of possible leak
- Automatic Air Purge eliminates system-damaging air without monitoring gauges or opening valves.
- Automatic Refrigerant Refill: Maintains a user-selectable amount of refrigerant in an internal vessel and signals when it’s time to change supply tank, no monitoring required.
- Vacuum Feature: Defaults to 15 mins, programmable up to 99 mins. “Remaining time” is displayed.
- Refrigerant Charging from high or low side, or use both sides
- Refrigerant Management System: Displays refrigerant use and monitors remaining filter life. Prompts appear when 1/3 of filter life remains.
- Optional Printer
- Optional Refrigerant Identifier
- Compressor: 1/3 HP
- Dimensions: 42.13" x 24.02" x 29.92"
- Display: 3.94 x 6.34 cm graphical LCD
- Filter: 68 kg (150 lbs)
- Humidity: 32.2°C (90°F), 80% RH non-condensing
- Manometer: Ø 100 mm (3.9 in)
- Maximum Pressure: 27 bar (390 PSI)
- Noise Level: < 70 dB(A)
- Nominal Voltage: 115V, 60 Hz
- Oil Tank: 355 ml
- Operating Temperature: 10°C to 50°C
- Power Consumption: 1380 VA
- Pump Free-Air Displacement: 1.5 CFM (35 l/m) 50 Hz
- Service Hoses: 250 cm / SAE J2196
- Tank Capacity: 10 kg (22 lbs)
- Weight: 73 kg
Exception=Conversion failed when converting the nvarchar value 'ROB-34724' to data type int.
There are no comments for this product.