Robinair Premier R-134A Refrigerant Recovery, Recycling, and Recharging Machine - 34788NI
The Robinair Premier R-134A Refrigerant Recovery, Recycling and Recharging Machine delivers an impressive—and industry-leading—98.5 percent recovery efficiency on both standard and hybrid motor vehicles, along with a fully automotive function. Because of this, it has become a valuable piece of equipment for automotive repair shops across the United States and around the world.
This machine recovers, recharges, evacuates and performs leak tests for refrigerants with outstanding accuracy, and its updated design allows for a much larger graphic display than previous models. It also includes automatic vacuum leak testing, making sure that proper levels are present after evacuation, while also notifying the user of any possible leaks. And, the automatic refrigerant refill mechanism stores the appropriate levels of refrigerant based on the user’s selection, indicating when it becomes necessary to change out the supply tank.
Additionally, Robinair Premier R-134A Refrigerant Recovery, Recycling and Recharging Machine’s air-purge feature works to remove air that could damage the entire system. Its automatic oil drain/injection inserts air conditioning lubricant back into the system, and alerts the user if the graduated container needs to be emptied to indicate how much oil should be replaced.
Another great feature of this machine is the refrigerant charger capability, which allows you to pick a charge mode from either the higher or lower side—or you may utilize both sides. This highly efficient refrigerant management system notifies you of the refrigerant usage, while also keeping tabs on the life of the filter and indicating when only one-third of the filter life is left.
The Robinair Premier R-134A Refrigerant Recovery, Recycling and Recharging Machine also has the following features:
- Ability to connect to a printer and share data via USB cord
- Wireless module for sharing data via Bluetooth or Wi-Fi connections
- Oil capacities and refrigerant charge database for North American market automobiles
- Single-pass system that allows refrigerant to flow through the filter once, meeting the standards required for recycled refrigerant
- Operating range between 32° and 120° Fahrenheit (0° to 50° Celsius)
- Recovery performance of more than 95 percent at 70° to 75° F (21 to 24° C) (less than 30 minutes)
- Voltage: 125 VAC 60 Hz
- Charge performance of +/-0.5 oz at 70° to 75° F (+/-15g at 21° to 24° C)
- 150 lb. (75kg), spin-on type filter/dryer capacity
- 9-foot (2.75 m) hoses
- Weight: About 230 pounds (103 kg)
- 3/8 hp, oiled, pressure protected and hermetically sealed compressor
- Vacuum Pump: 1.5 cfm
Ships by Ground Only. Next Day & Second Day Air Shipping Not Available.
Free Shipping & Setup in the 48 Contiguous United States.
- Suggested Products
- Similar Products
- People Who Bought This Also Bought