Robinair Power Flush Solvent
Flush Particulates and System Lubricant from A/C Lines
The Robinair Power Flush Solvent gives you the cleaning power to flush particulates and system lubricant from A/C and refrigeration lines, evaporators, and condensers. It has excellent cleaning properties and a good evaporation rate and is compatible with all CFC, HCFC, and HFC refrigerants. It meets all ANSI/ASHRAE 97-1933 specifications and regulations.
The Robinair Power Flush Solvent is an ideal substitute for CFC 113. It is a colorless to pale yellow liquid in appearance and has a mild, flora-like odor.
Key Features of the Robinair Power Flush Solvent:
- Excellent cleaning properties and good evaporation rate
- Compatible with all CFC, HCFC and HFC refrigerants
- Meets ANSI/ASHRAE 97-1933 regulations
- Available in one-gallon cans and one-quart bottles
- Sold by the case, 6 per case - NOT SOLD INDIVIDUALLY
- Size: Quart or Gallon
- Dimensions: 10" x 7" x 10"
- Physical State: Liquid
- Color: Colorless to pale yellow
- Odor: Mild and flora like
- Initial Boiling Point: 149°C (300°F)
- Boiling Range: 149–192°C (300–378°F)
- Flash Point: 39.4°C (102.9°F) TCC
- Evaporation Rate: <1
|Quart, Case of 6- 17609
|Gallon, Case of 6 - 17565
Regular Price: $352.36
On Sale For: $340.66
There are no comments for this product.