Robinair Heat Gun - 14450
500°F and 750°F Settings
A lightweight source of directed heat offering 500°F and 750°F settings, and also has a "cold" setting. This handy heat gun is ideal for many applications, including:
- Fast heating/drying of materials
- Quick curing/drying of epoxies
- Applying shrink tubing
- Softening tubing for bending
- Speed-drying of touch-up paint to eliminate "haze"
- Drying out condensation in motors, clutches, controls, etc. Shock-proof and cool-running with a tough Lexan housing, the unit weighs just 2-1/2 lbs.
- 115V 50/60 Hz
There are no comments for this product.