Robinair Digital Micron Gauge - RAVG-1
Robinair proudly introduces one of the most sophisticated Digital Micron (vacuum) Gauges
available for field service. This gauge is compact and can be used anywhere.
The RAVG-1 employs a sophisticated MEMS Pirani type sensor that directly measures flow.
Unlike all other field service gauges on the market, the RAVG-1 is NOT affected by temperature.
The RAVG-1 measures vacuum from Atmosphere to 10 microns in 6 different scales, and can withstand
overpressure beyond 30 bar. The unit employs an industry first multi-color backlight that functions
as an instant go/no go indicator of acceptable vacuum or leakage.
High Resolution and unique LED backlight indicator
make precision readings easy
- Patent Pending design, employs a sophisticated
MEMS Pirani sensor
- Ranges from Atmosphere down to 10 microns
- Measure vacuum in Microns, mmHg, inHg, mBar,
Pascals or Torr
- Extremely accurate at low micron levels
Impact and water resistant case with protective
- Rapid response to changes in vacuum
- Large easy to read five digit display
- Auto shut off prolongs battery life
- Battery powered
- Integrated “magnetic” hook
- What's Included: carrying case and tee adapters
or in-line connections (1/4" MFL x 1/4" MFL
and 1/4" FFL x 1/4" MFL versions)
- Operating Range: Atmosphere to 10 Microns
- Resolution: As low as 5 Microns/ 0.005mmHg / 0.002inHg / 0.007mBar / 0.66Pa / 0.005Torr
- As low as +/- 5 % of RDG Accuracy
- Over Pressure: ~ 31 Bar/450 psi
- Measuring Units: Microns / mmHg / inHg / mBar / Pa / Torr
- Display: 5 digit STN LCD, 50 x 30 mm with tricolor, LED backlight
- Power Supply: 3 x size “AAA” 1,5 V Batteries
- 1/8"-27 NPT Male Input Connection
There are no comments for this product.