Robinair Compact Electronic Thermistor Vacuum Gauge - 14777
You don’t need to guess anymore when the system is free of moisture and requires recharge when you are armed with the Robinair Compact Electronic Thermistor Vacuum Gauge. This electronic vacuum gauge is compact and is specially designed for use with a high vacuum pump. It features an easy-to-read LCD that can automatically register smaller numeric segments as the system becomes out of charge. This gauge can read down to 10 microns. A six-foot lead and magnetic mounting strip enables service flexibility and allows for trouble-free operation, making it convenient to place it in an easy-to-read position.
Key Features of the Robinair Compact Electronic Thermistor Vacuum Gauge:
- Compact, pocket size instrument
- Indicates precisely when the system is out of charge
- LCD is easy to read and can register smaller segments as the charge drains
- Reads down to 10 microns
- Suitable for use under high vacuum
- 6-foot long lead and magnetic mounting strip
- Operates hassle-free
- Size: 2-1/2" W x 3" H x 1" D
- Range: 25,000 to 10 microns
- Vacuum Fitting: 1/4" MFL
- Power: 9V Cell Battery (Included)
There are no comments for this product.