Robinair 6 CFM Vacuum Pump - 15600
The two-stage Robinair 6 CFM Vacuum Pump provides a free air displacement of 6 CFM and is engineered to cover your A/C maintenance needs. A two-stage design cleans the system more thoroughly than a single-stage pump since it pumps at a lower pressure and pulls a deeper vacuum.
This vacuum results in hassle-free operation and helps in performing quickly. It boasts a heavy-duty motor for quick and convenient startup. A durable polycarbonate base minimizes vibration and improves balance.
The housing made of cast aluminum ensures that the pump stays lightweight and durable. Use it on A/C-R systems with CFCs, HCFCs, and HFCs together with mineral oil, PAG oil, alkylbenzene oil, and ester oil as lubricants. It is recommended that you do not use it with lithium bromide systems or ammonia, and flammable refrigerants.
Key Features of the Robinair 6 CFM Vacuum Pump:
- Two-stage design
- Die-cast aluminum housing
- Heavy-duty motor
- Molded polycarbonate base stays durable
- Oil drain valve at the base of oil reservoir enables quicker and complete draining
- Iso-valve isolates the pump from the system with just a quarter turn
- No-hassle over-the-counter replacement warranty
- Replacement pump module also available for 15600 pump
- Free Air Displacement: 6 CFM
- Number of Stages: Two
- Factory Micron Rating: 20 microns
- Intake Fitting: 1/4" MFL and 1/2" MFL Tee
- Oil Capacity: 13 oz.
- Motor Size:1/2 HP
- Voltage: 115V / 60 Hz
- Weight: 30 lbs.
Regular Price: $416.99
On Sale For: $380.96
|Replacement Pump Module for 15600 Pump
There are no comments for this product.