Robinair 6 CFM Two Stage Vacuum Pump, 110-115V/220-250V - 15601
Regular Price: $436.26
On Sale For: $421.76
Designed for Use on A/C-R Systems Using CFC's, HCFC's, and HFC's
- Two Stage Design - second stage starts pumping at a lower pressure to pull a deeper ultimate vacuum
- Offset Rotary Vanes - proven design creates the deep vacuum conditions needed for a thorough evacuation
- Gas Ballast Feature - helps keep the pump oil clean by reducing condensation of moisture
- Iso-Valve - isolates pump from the system with just a 1/4 turn, making it simple to measure rate of rise
- Integral Check Valve - prevents pump oil from being sucked into the system if a power loss occurs
- Die-Cast Aluminum Housing - lightweight but durable
- Molded Base - durable polycarbonate base improves pump balance and minimizes vibration
- 110-115V/220-250V, 50/60 Hz, 142 l/m at 50 Hz, CE approved
Robinair Vacuum Pumps are engineered specifically to meet your A/C maintenance needs and to give
you trouble-free operation. Take advantage of our years of experience and know-how developing
pumps to help you do your job faster and better.
NO HASSLE WARRANTY – All Robinair Vacuum Pumps are backed by our exclusive
'No Hassle" over-the-counter replacement warranty. You can return a pump to your
Robinair distributor, within the first year, for an immediate exchange – with no hassle!
(See product for details)
Designed for use on A/C-R systems using CFCs, HCFCs, and HFCs in conjunction with mineral oil,
ester oil, alkylbenzene oil and PAG oil as lubricants.
Do not use with ammonia or lithium bromide systems; not for use with flammable refrigerants.
There are no comments for this product.