RobinAir 10 CFM Vacuum Pump
or 3 payments of $257.12 details
Regular Price: $797.86
On Sale For: $771.36
The RobinAir CoolTech 10 CFM Vacuum pump has been engineered specifically for air conditioning and refrigeration service, and is built with Robinair’s proven offset rotary vane for fast, thorough evacuation.
- Iso Valve - Allows the pump to be shut off while still connected to the A/C-R system, which is handy for checking rate of rise.
- High vacuum rating - The two-stage, offset rotary vane design provides powerful, quiet, high vacuum capability and ensures moisture removal, while the high pumping capacity reduces evacuation time.
- Lifetime Filtration - The intake filter prevents foreign matter from entering the pumping chamber, and an exhaust filter separates oil vapor from the exhaust flow.
- Gas ballast - A precise amount of atmospheric air is introduced into the pump, preventing condensation of moisture vapor and helping maintain the purity of the pump oil. By using the gas ballast, the pump operates more efficiently and pump life is extended.
- Sure grip handle - The one-piece, molded handle makes it easy to carry the pump to and from job sites, and the handle stays cool to the touch during operation.
- Compact design - The pump measures approximately 42 cm (161/2 in.) long, while aluminum housing and offset rotary vanes keep the pump weight low, making it easy to carry.
Click for English instruction manual
Click for Spanish instruction manual
Click for French instruction manual
Click for German instruction manual
Free Air Displacement - 10 CFM
- Number of Stages - Two
- Factory Micron Rating - 20 microns
- Intake Fitting - 1/4" and 1/2"
Oil Capacity - 16.5 oz. (488 ml)
- Motor Size - 1/2 HP
- Voltage - 115V 60 Hz
- Weight - 38 lbs. (17.24 kg)
- Dimensions - 10" H x 5-5/8" W x 16" L (27.2 cm x 14.2 cm x 41.9 cm)
There are no comments for this product.