Ring Roller - WFRR3
The Ring Roller - WFRR3 is used for creating radius circles in flat metal or round rod. Boasting a steel construction, this Woodward fab ring roller uses a hardened gear drive system and is easy to operate. It rolls up to 3/16" thick by 1" wide metal and rolls up to 1/4" round bar. It produces a minimum ring diameter of 1-1/2".
Key Features of the Ring Roller - WFRR3:
- Simple to operate
- Produces a minimum ring diameter of 1-1/2"
- Sturdy steel construction
- Deploys hardened gear drive system
- Weight: 15 lbs.
- Dimensions: 14" x 8" x 8"
- Bending Length: 2"
- Max. Box Depth: 1"
- Construction: Steel
- Die: Steel
- Rolls: 3
- Minimum Ring Diameter: 1-1/2"
- Maximum Material: 3/16" thick x 1" wide metal
- Suggested Products
- Similar Products
- People Who Bought This Also Bought