RapidAir FastPipe Modular Compressed Air Piping Kit - 235 ft
or 3 payments of $333.33 details
The FastPipe Aluminum Master Kits are for use in compressed air applications. They can be installed in small shops or industrial plants and can connect to any existing piping system.
Design and build your shop air system quickly and easily!
No glueing, threading or soldering
Lightweight aluminum installs in half the time of other systems
Fast Installation Time:
Superior Air Quality
- Compression style fittings make installation simple
- Aluminum piping is easy to cut and fit
- O-ring seals ensure a leak free system
- No glueing, threading or soldering
- Installs in half the time as some traditional methods
- No corrosion in the pipe and fittings mean longer too life
- Cools hot compressed air quickly for better filter performance
- Smooth inner wall and free flowing fittings lower compressed air costs
- Sealed connections means your compressor runtime is less
Included the kit:
- Maximum working pressure of 190 psi
- 0 Deg F to 140 Deg F
- Compatible with all types of compressor lubricants
- Conforms to ASME B3I.I
- Fire resistant to flammability standard UL94HB
- OSHA Compliant
- (12) - 1" pipe (19ft 8 in each) - 235 ft total
- (3) - Pipe Clip (Pack of 10)
- (3) - Union
- (5) - Elbow
- (4) - Tee
- (1) - Threaded Nipple Fastpipe x 3/4" Male NPT
- (5) - Wall Outlet with (2) 1/2" Female NPT Outlet Ports
- (1) - Tool Set (2) Spanner Wrenches, Deburr Tool
This product ships by truck freight.
Exception=Conversion failed when converting the nvarchar value '2477-100' to data type int.
There are no comments for this product.