Ranger Truck Wheel Balancer / Complete With Deluxe Adapter Kit and Quick-Chuck - RB24T
FREE Shipping in Continental USA.
All others will be contacted with shipping costs before order is processed.
The Ranger RB24T truck wheel balancer is a heavyweight wheel balancer suited especially for high‐volume commercial tire dealers and truck fleets. It handles tires up to 50 inches in diameter and 20 inches wide and rim sizes up to 30 inches in diameter.
- Automatic Weight Optimization
- Drive-Check Technology
- Ergonomic control board
- Open-sided hood design
- Touch pad display is user friendly
- Features a highly precise 64‐bit architecture and single‐chip technology for unprecedented speed and accuracy
- Three-phase drive motor
- Uses highly precise dual‐component piezoelectric quartz load sensors combined with a single digital rotation encoder that measure both longitudinal, transversal, and shear effects for multi‐directional force unbalance detection.
- Includes mutli-piece wheel mounting adapter kit, standard cone kit and quick chuck kit
- Adjustable flange plate and stud it
- The integrated wheel lift helps technicians mount wheels effortlessly on the balancer preventing potential injuries and reducing fatigue.
- Superior stopping power
- Power supply voltage: 208-240V 50/60HZ 1Ph.
- Drive motor: 380V 50/60HZ 3Ph.
- Integrated power phase converter: Standard
- Working temperature: -5C / 27F - 50C / 82F
- Drive system: Ribbed nylon fiber-reinforced drive belt
- Cycle time: 7 - 10 seconds (avg.) depending on wheel
- Balancing modes: 1 dynamic / 1 static / 3 alloy
- Top positioning weight locator: standard
- Inside & outside measuring: standard
- Millimeter / inches selection: standard
- Ounce / gram selection: standard
- Self-calibration function: standard
- Auto start when hood is lowered: standard
- Wheel spin braking: electronic pulse / pneumatic brake
- Wheel holding device: standard / pneumatic brake
- Quick chuck kit: standard
- Adjustable flange plate and stud kit: standard
- Multi-piece mounting cone kit: standard
- Shaft size: 40 mm.
- Centering cones included: 5 standard / 1 dual tapered cone
- Wheel calipers: standard
- Maximum tire diameter: 50" / 1,270 mm
- Max tire weight: 400 pounds (181 kg)
- Max. wheel diameter: 30" / 762 mm
- Wheel width capacity: 2" - 20" / 51 mm - 508 mm
- Balancing increments: 0.25 or 0.01 oz
- Balancing speed: 220 rpm
- Accuracy / standard (cars & light truck): +/- 1 gram / .03 oz
- Accuracy / truck (truck, bus & OTR): +/- 10 gram / .35 oz
- Resolution (round off mode): +/- 7 gram / .25 oz
- Dimensions: D-60" / W-60" / H-66"
- Shipping weight: 825 lbs. / 374 kg
There are no comments for this product.