Ranger Truck Spray Wash Cabinet w/ Skimmer - RS-750
Within the 48 Contiguous United States
Clean and Degrease Large Parts
The extra-large compartment height of 54" in the RS-750 allows this machine to handle anything from engine parts to tractor parts. It's equipped with a 30" turntable that holds up to 1,000 lbs. Easy to operate controls, brass nozzles, gasket-free door and high capacity 70-gpm pump greater performance and productivity. The cabinet and door are constructed of a heavy-duty 12 gauge steel and coated with a 2 step primer and a final powder coat finish.
Features and Benefits:
- Removable filter basket - traps particles larger than 1/8" and allows for easy maintenance.
- Multi-directional Spray jets are located below, above and on the sides to wash away set-in dirt and grime.
- Stainless oil skimmer - Separates oil and grime from water to increase longevity of detergent solution. Contaminants are directed via the downspout into a holding container.
- Fast-release door latch for quick access. It's gasket-free keeping the cleanser material free of contaminants in the tank.
- Removable parts tree, small parts basket are included.
- Brass nozzles for high quality cleaning
- Safety switch turns off wash cycle when door is opened
- Timer Dial allows for different timed wash cycles to be set manually
- Commercial-grade centrifugal pump is made in USA and located at rear of cabinet.
- Large drain pipe
- Heavy-duty rubber casters for easy movability
- Fast heating for heated parts washing applications. Adjustable thermostat with range up to 175ºF.
- Friction-drive turntable system
- Stainless steel handles
Forklift required to remove Lift from delivery truck.
- Overall Height: 78"
- Inside Height: 54"
- Inside Width: 32"
- Turntable Diameter: 30"
- Tank Capacity: 53 gallons
- Recommended Floor Space: 44" x 43"
- Load Capacity: 1,000 lbs.
- Cycle Timer: 0 - 60 minutes
- Brass Nozzles: 22
- Pump Output: 70 psi
- Motor: 1 Hp / 220 VAC / 60 Hz / 1 Ph
- Water Temperature: 135° - 175°
If no Forklift is available you can request a liftgate for an additional
This product ships by truck freight.
Exception=Conversion failed when converting the nvarchar value 'RS-500' to data type int.
There are no comments for this product.