Ranger Super-Duty Truck Tire Changer - R26FLT
Within the 48 Contiguous United States
Change tires quickly and efficiently with the R26FLT tire changer. Change tubeless tires up to 14" to 26" in just minutes. Great time-saving machine for high volume shops. Built with forged, hardened and ground components that are designed to resist scoring, grooving and wear.
Features and Benefits:
- The Portable Control Unit features simple controls and a positionable console that lets you safely monitor the tire changing process.
- Super-duty electric motor and hydraulic drive for superior torque and wheel holding power
- Self-Centering Hydraulic Clamping Chuck allows you to clamp from the inside of the wheel or the center bore of wheel.
- Heavy, tapered roller bearings and a dual direction hydraulic motor provide smooth torque
- Quick positioning and locking mount/demount arm
- Hydraulic sled carriage for positioning, bead loosening, mounting and demounting procedures
- Built with a single piece frame for superior rigidity
- Hydraulically operated spreader jaws ensure secure clamping of virtually all rims and off-road style wheels
- Massive chuck spindle handles the heaviest loads
- Sturdy spindle, chuck and mount-demount head hydraulically rotates, raises, and lowers with simple operator controls
- Very gentle on over-the-road tires and tubeless tires mounted on aluminum wheels
- Safe and easy to use
- Standard Voltage: 208 V - 230 V / 60 Hz / 1 Ph
- Wheel Clamping Method: 4 clamps
- Bead Breaking System: Armor-plated disc
- Max Rim Diameter: 9" - 27" / 482mm - 685mm
- Max Tire/Wheel Diameter: 63" / 1,600mm
- Max Tire/Wheel Width: 31-1/2" / 800mm
- Tire lubrication, Funnel, Large bead tool, Small bead tool, Rotary valve O-rings, Fuses, Wheel clamp, Lever grease gun comes standard
This product ships by truck freight.
Exception=Conversion failed when converting the nvarchar value 'rx3040' to data type int.
There are no comments for this product.