Ranger RimGuard Tire Changer - R745
or 3 payments of $531.67 details
Within the Continental US. Not Valid for Alaska or Hawaii.
The Ranger RimGuard Tire Changer - R745 is a tire-changer that is extremely simple to use and can be operated even by entry-level users. It is a rigid tower tire machine that can be handled easily and can cope with heavy workloads. It has a strong body, rigid 45mm hexagonal vertical shaft, and a hardened-steel horizontal outrigger support arm, meant to eliminate flex during all tire service procedures. This will help reduce damage to pricey wheels. With a long list of time-saving features and a powerful pneumatic optional assist helper, you can safely mount low-profile performance tires and wheels with very little effort.
- High-Torque Electric Turntable: Has increased speed and reversible direction for quicker removal and installation of tires. The controlled speed allows the low profile and run-flat beads to relax, thus reducing the risk of damage.
- Enhanced Bead Breaker Arm: The rugged box frame construction increases mechanical strength and assures dependable service and performance. The rubber bump‐stop reduces shock loading, and reduces the stress on the pneumatic cylinder, guides, and other moving parts.
- Forged Steel Foot Pedal Levers: Durable and perfect for everyday use; offers precise and controlled operation.
- Sealed Tight: Get air‐tight, dust‐free, and contamination-proof protection for terminal leads, all main‐lead electrical terminals, auxiliary switches, and motor enclosures.
- High-Pressure Polyurethane Pneumatic Tubing: Features mirror smooth, seamless bore for exceptional flow rates, high abrasion resistance, high burst tolerance, and maximum kink resistance.
- Specially Engineered Drive-Belt: Convex sidewalls distribute wear evenly while providing enough belt support for improved service life. The flex‐bonded cords and flex‐weave covers easily resist the impact of oil, heat, ozone, weather, and aging.
- Maintenance-Free Gearbox: Large oil and grease reservoir helps provide efficient heat dissipation and improved lubrication for durability.
- RimGuard Wheel Clamp: Durable, hardened, alloy‐steel wheel clamps with internal and external multi‐teeth jaws with vertical mounting bolts for simple and quick replacement.
- Up Front Controls: Ergonomic design and easy controls provide ease of use and efficient operation.
- Aluminum Pneumatic Cylinders: Reduce machine vibration and provide low‐friction and long operation. Permanent lubrication provides extended life.
- Alloy Steel Mount and Demount Head: Unique shape allows you to perform all changing functions with the tool head in the same position. The micro‐smooth tool head surface glides tire beads effortlessly during mounting and demounting procedures, causing less damage.
- Extras are Standard: Important wheel service accessories like a large soap bucket with brush and a multi‐piece plastic wheel protector kit with turntable jaw covers, bead‐breaker blade boots, and specialized mount / demount head covers to help protect delicate wheels are included.
- Tire Iron & Bead Lever Tool: Hardened steel tire iron and bead lever tool make tire mounting and demounting easier.
- 45mm Spring Assist Hexagonal Vertical Tool Shaft: A shaft combined and hardened‐steel horizontal outrigger support arm maintains the position of the mount‐demount tool head; this reduces damage to wheels. All moving parts have maintenance-free linear guide bearings, allowing easy adjustment of vertical and horizontal wheel settings. The non‐flex horizontal arm also has a hardened lower roller guide for smooth and controlled movement.
- Tire Inflator Features: Sure‐grip, clip‐on valve chuck enables hands‐free operation.
- Storage: Helps you store the tool away in minimal space.
- Turntable Clamps: An optional feature that adds versatility to the tool.
- Safe and Easy to Use: Features like the large anti-slip foot pedal controls, storage trays for weights, tools and accessories, and a tabletop inflation system help you complete your projects quickly and safely.
Lease to own with payments as low as $34.90 per month (click here)
This product ships by truck freight.
Exception=Conversion failed when converting the nvarchar value '2037-3' to data type int.
There are no comments for this product.