Ranger RimGuard Clamp Industrial Tire Changer - R980XR
(In continental USA)
The Ranger RimGuard Clamp Industrial Tire Changer is built to deliver the best performance and value. Equipped with the latest design and deploying the newest technology, this industrial tire changer can be operated easily and can get through the rigors of use, typically in busy shop environments.
This equipment functions on a wide variety of wheels and OEM configurations, apart from alloy wheels and select performance. It features a powerful 2-HP motor that is energy efficient. The gearbox operates at a controlled speed so that tire removal and installation can be a quick and convenient job. This utility equipment has large storage trays that can accommodate weights, accessories, and tools. The ergonomic controls are carefully positioned to reduce your need for walking, bending and reaching.Key Features of the RimGuard Clamp Industrial Tire Changer:
- Powerful, Multi-Position Bead Breaker: has a sculpted blade to make even the most stubborn tires loose. The stainless steel cylinder bore provides enhanced performance and consistent power. It retains sealing efficiency and stays durable. Massive Wheel Clamping Range: from 10" up to 24" is designed to perform efficiently on many wheel sizes and styles.
- RimGuard Technology: deserves a special mention because it ensures that expensive tires are handled with a lot of care. Hence, there is less damage and better work efficiency. The multi-position wheel guard clamps take care of both external and internal clamping with a wide range for wheel handling.
- Enhanced Power at Each Step: conveniently placed foot pedals ensure full control for operator. The tire changer has a 2 HP motor for multi-speed install performance, even on tires that have tough beads.
- Wheel Protection Package: This equipment comes with all relevant wheel-protection tools that provide solid protection to the wheels during mounting and demounting processes. The package is particularly useful during the various stages of wheel service since it has bead loosener socks, tool bar covers and clamp covers to provide protection against metal-to-metal contact.
- Manual Swing Arm: comes with a spring-driven, easy-to-adjust horizontal tool head with vertical locks for height adjustment.
- Power Bead Seating and Inflation: have jet-blast capabilities to provide a high-power burst of air that enables sealing of the beads during the inflation process. The integrated tire inflation system has air-surge pulse inflation for enhanced bead seating and better inflation speed. It has a big PSI gauge that is easy to read and has a built-in pressure limiter and air dump valve.
- High Force, Power-on-demand Geometric Turntable: provides good control to operators for better protection to tires and wheels during the steps of mounting and dismounting. Reversible direction provides the ability to back up in case the turntable suddenly temporarily stalls during bead installation. The geometric turntable provides for quicker bead lubrication and visual inspection of the lower bead while the operator is working with high performance wheels and tires.
- Drive system: electric / air
- Motor: Dual Voltage 110/220V 50/60Hz 1 phase
- Air requirement: 140 – 165 psi / 10 – 11 bar
- Wheel types: aluminum, special alloys, steel
- Wheel clamping method: 4 Rim-Gaurd Clamps - Internal/External
- Table clamping system: Dual pneumatic cylinder
- Bead braking system: dual-setting, pneumatic blade
- Turntable speed: 6.9 sec
- Turntable rotation: 360°
- Internal rim clamping capacity: 11" - 24" (279 mm - 610 mm)
- External rim clamping capacity: 10" - 23" (254 mm - 584 mm)
- Turntable tire width mounting capacity: 4-1/2" - 17-1/2" (114 mm - 444 mm)
- Bead breaker tire width demounting capacity: 1" - 14" (25 mm - 356 mm)
- Maximum tire diameter: 48" (1219 mm)
- Shipping weight: 768 lbs. (348 Kg)
This product ships by truck freight.
- Suggested Products
- Similar Products
- People Who Bought This Also Bought