Ranger Professional Spray Wash Cabinet w/ Skimmer - RS-500
or 3 payments of $1,148.33 details
Within the 48 Contiguous United States
The Ranger Professional Spray Wash Cabinet w/Skimmer features superior performance and ease of operation. The larger cabinet size makes this machine extremely versatile and its octagonal door allows easier access to the turntable. It features easy to operate controls, brass nozzles, a gasket-free door, and a high capacity 70-gpm pump for greater performance and productivity. The Ranger Professional Spray Wash Cabinet w/ Skimmer is made of heavy-duty 12-gauge steel and has a 2-step primer and final powder coat finish.
Features and Benefits of the Ranger Professional Spray Wash Cabinet w/ Skimmer:
- Removable filter basket is designed to trap particles larger than 1/8"; calls for easy maintenance
- Multi-directional spray jets located below, above, and on the sides wash away set-in dirt and grime
- Stainless oil skimmer separates oil and grime from water to increase the longevity of detergent solution. Contaminants are sent out to the holding container
- Fast-release door latch offers quick access; it is gasket-free and keeps the cleanser material free of contaminants
- You get a removable parts tree, small parts basket, and 25 lbs of detergent
- Brass nozzles enable high-quality cleaning
- Safety switch turns off wash cycle when the door is opened
- Manually set wash cycles using the Timer Dial
- Large drain pipe
- Heavy-duty rubber casters enhance movability
- Adjustable thermostat ranging up to 175ºF enables fast heating for heated parts washing applications
- Friction-drive turntable system and stainless steel handles
- Overall Height: 66" / 1,676mm
- Inside Height: 43" / 1,092mm
- Inside Width: 32" / 813mm
- Turntable Diameter: 30" / 762mm
- Tank Capacity: 50 Gallons
- Recommended Floor Space: 44" x 43"
- Load Capacity: 500 lbs.
- Cycle Timer: 0-60 minutes
- Pump Output: 75 psi @ 70 gpm
- Motor: 1hp / 220 VAC / 60 Hz / 1 Ph
- Electric Heater: 6 kW
- Water Temperature: 0° - 190° F
This product ships by truck freight.
Exception=Conversion failed when converting the nvarchar value 'RS-750' to data type int.