Ranger NextGen Swing-Arm 25" Double Bead Roller Tire Changer - R980NXT
Within the 48 Contiguous United States
The NextGen Swing-Arm 25" Double Bead Roller Tire Changer is a revolutionary addition to Ranger’s repertoire, and it is among the best tire changers available today. Promising great ergonomics, safety, power, performance, and durability, this tire changer is engineered by deploying advanced technology. As a result, it meets the uncompromising standards maintained by the NextGen series of Ranger. This equipment is designed to stay durable through use and is suitable for tire shops and repair shops that frequently experience high volumes.
Designed to save on space, this swing arm tire changer takes up less floor space than the tilt back types. They feature a dual-roller bead press mounting system with pressing arms and a quick-change tool holder. The Ranger NextGen Swing-Arm 25" Double Bead Roller Tire Changer has powerful bead rollers,a centering cone, and a fast-changing lower disc roller. These help in mounting, demounting, clamping, lubrication, and inflation of the tough tire and wheel combinations.
Key Features of the Ranger NextGen Swing-Arm 25" Double Bead Roller Tire Changer:
- Enhanced Electric Motor: with all motors being capable of 110-208/230V and 50-60 Hz performance. It deploys the best of technology, including stronger ball bearings of high quality, tough copper rotor construction, durable rolled steel frames, and thermal-cool epoxy insulation.
- Stainless Steel and Aluminum Pneumatic Cylinders: feature a design that reduces machine vibration and enables a durable and low-friction operation. The standard type internal end-of-stroke cushions aid in providing cushioning at the end of each full stroke to rescue wear on seals, piston rod, and wear band.
- High Torque Electric Turntable Drive: is a novel feature and provides enhanced speed and reversible direction for faster tire removal and installation. A controlled speed provides a low profile and gives the run flat beads time to relax to mitigate the risk of damage to the tires.
- Quick Bead-Breaker Speeds: due to the new bead-breaker design that features bilateral pneumatic accelerators for exceptional speeds in both directions.
- 100% Stainless Steel Cylinder Body: ensures you don’t need to worry about moisture contamination from corrosion due to air condensation.
- Powerful Bead Press Mounting System: has powerful traveling bead rollers, a quick-change lower disc roller, and centering cone to help in demounting, mounting, clamping, lubricating, and inflating.
- Ergonomic Design: with upfront controls for more efficient and convenient use.
- Improved Bead Breaker Arm: has a tough and sturdy box frame construction to improve mechanical strength so that you get years of durable performance. There is a large rubber bump-stop for smooth return, reducing shock loading and minimizing wear on pneumatic cylinder, guides, and its other moving parts.
- Geometric Tabletop: gives easier bead lubrication and helps operators to perform visual inspections of the lower bead during mounting and inflating.
- Dual-Positioning Adjustable RimGuard Wheel Clamps: can fit wheels 10" up to 33" and have internal and external multi-teeth jaws.
- Multi-Link Rod Connections: in the foot pedal valves enable non-binding plunger movement and apt bilateral control.
- Forged Steel Foot Pedal Levers: are durable and will withstand years of everyday use in high-volume tire centers. Snap action spring return will enable precise and controlled operation.
- Pneumatic Control Valves: have die-cast and machined bodies made from aluminum and zinc. The polyurethane seals perform well while the self-lubricating Teflon piston increases service life and performance.
- 45mm Spring Assist Hexagonal Vertical Tool Shaft: is rigid and combines with a hardened-steel horizontal outrigger support arm. This maintains the mount/demount tool in proper position during all service procedures.
- Sealed Electrical Terminals, Motor Enclosures, and Auxiliary Switches: keep the terminal leads free of dust and contamination, and airtight.
- Well Engineered Drive-Belt: has convex sidewalls to distribute wear evenly while also giving adequate belt support for longevity.
- Standard Wheel Service Accessories: such as a large soap bucket with a brush, and a multi-piece plastic protector kit featuring turntable jaw covers, bead-breaker blade boots, and mount/demount head covers for protection to the wheels.
- Foot-Pedal Operation on Tire Inflator: is easy to use
- Inflation Hose: has a clip-on valve offering good grip and enabling hands-free operation.
- Other Features: adjustable blade settings for accommodating many wheel and tire combinations, multi-axis, large dual-flange axle that eliminates blade flex and premature failure, adjustable blade for multi-angle tire capacity.
- Drive System Type: Electric/Air
- Motor: 2 Hp / 110-220 VAC / 50-60 Hz
- Air Equipment: 140-165 psi / 10-11 bar
- Wheel Clamping Method: 4 Internal / External Clamps
- Table Clamping System: Dual Pneumatic Cylinders
- Bead Breaking System: Pneumatic Blade
Forklift required to remove Lift from delivery truck.
If no Forklift is available you can request a liftgate for an additional charge.
This product ships by truck freight.
- Suggested Products
- Similar Products
- People Who Bought This Also Bought