Ranger Heavy-Duty Tire Vulcanizer - RV-80L
or 3 payments of $233.33 details
Within the 48 Contiguous United States
Don't Replace Your Tires, Repair Them!
The RV-80L allows you to repair tire tread, shoulder and sidewalls of passenger tires, light truck tires, bus tires and more with no hassle. One-man operation with a fully rotating C-frame for accomodating different wheel sizes.
Features and Benefits:
- Simple one-man operation
- Large-capacity, fully rotating C-frame accommodates different wheel sizes and allows for vertical or horizontal repairs. It also simplifies tire loading and unloading whilze maximizing stability.
- Vulcanizing repair process cures the patch and inner tire lining to form a dense, sealed repair job
- Adjustable height tower
- Contoured inner and outer curing heads conform to a variety of tire profiles
- Long-life Acme thread hand-wheel screw applies over 5,000 lbs. of pressure and heat for maximum adhesion of patch to casing
- Energy and cost efficient for lower operating costs
- It's lightweight, self-standing design offers portability and maximum stability
- NO time consuming tensioning straps
- Can handle long sidewall repairs
- Cures both patch and plug at the same time
- Curing heads can be operated individually or simultaneously for maximum repair efficiency
- Constant controlled heating elements maintain optimum temperature
- Dimensions: 57" x 22" x 14"
- 1 Curing Head: 6-1/2" / 165mm
- 1 Curing Head: 5-1/2" / 140mm
- 3 Curing Heads: 4-3/4" / 121mm
- Silica-Cloth Heating Pad Size: 7-1/2" x 5-1/2" / 191mm x 140mm
- Power Requirement: 110V / 60Hz / 1Ph
- Includes assembly stand, 5 contoured curing head and a high-temperature aluminum-filled, silica-cloth heating pad
This product ships by truck freight.
There are no comments for this product.