Ranger Bubble Balancer Portable Wheel Balancer - RWS-1B
The Ranger Bubble Balancer Portable Wheel Balancer allows better portability, rigid sturdiness, and accuracy in the balancing of light truck and car wheels. The wheel balancer comes with a self-leveling stand and needs no extra leveling legs. This means that you can easily take it along anywhere. The balancer makes any balancing jobs easier as it features a self-aligning, spring loaded cone and plated steel guided rods. The hardened pivot pin and cast pivot seat give better durability. With a die-cast aluminum head cone, you can easily use this balancer onsite or in your garage.
Key Features of the Ranger Bubble Balancer Portable Wheel Balancer:
- Comes with a tough, die-cast aluminum head cone
- Has the easy to use self-leveling stand
- Self-Aligning, Spring-Loaded Cone
- Needs no leveling legs
- Built-in weight storage compartments
- Plated steel guide rods with support springs
- Hardened cast pivot seat
- Cast aluminum base
- Recessed circular level bubble
- Hardened Pivot Pin For Long Wear
- Hub Hole Diameter: 1.5" - 4.5" (39 - 114.3mm)
- Bubble Sensitivity Is .788 Sec. Per 2mm
- Overall Height: 22" (559mm)
- Overall Width: 12" (305mm)
- Overall Weight: 14 Lbs. (6.35kg.)
- Calibrated @ 90-Degree, 180-Degree, 270-Degree And 360-Degree
- Overall Height: 23"
- Base Diameter: 12"
- Dimensions - 19" x 13" x 8" / 483 mm. x 330 mm. x 203 mm
- Shipping Weight - 14 lbs. / 6 kg
There are no comments for this product.